We get it - dry skin can be extremely hard to combat! That's why we've put together our favorite tips to keep your skin smooth and hydrated all year round. It's time to get glowing lovers!
- After cleansing or bathing, apply our 'All In One Oil' or 'Hydrating Cream' to the skin when it’s still slightly damp. That way, moisture becomes trapped in the skin rather than evaporating in the air.
- If you’re a bath lover, add a few drops of our ‘All In One Oil’ and some essential oils to the water to help moisturise the skin.
- Exfoliate dry skin as often as needed with a scrub - always make sure to be gentle and rub in circular motions.
- Keep up the shaving! We know it’s definitely not a priority in the cooler months but shaving can actually remove dead skin cells allowing more moisture to be absorbed by the skin. (Be sure to use a quality razor as a cheap one can do more damage than good.)
- Use a humidifier to keep moisture in your home and office air.
- Avoid soap-based cleansers and body washes - instead choose creamy alternatives.
- Beauty sleep - it's a real thing! Getting a good 8 hours of sleep each night allows every cell in our body time to renew and repair which in return - keeps our skin in its best condition.
- Eat healthy, skin-boosting foods packed full of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Drink lots of water! LOTS! Try a glass of warm water with a little lemon if you find it hard to drink cold water throughout the cooler months.
And there you have it - smooth, glowing, hydrated skin all year round! Damn, don't you look good xx